Quality and expertise:
- Our experienced team of instructional designers develop RESILIA course materials in cooperation with senior cyber resilience practitioners, such as Moyn Uddin CLAS, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 LA, CRISC, who is the lead author of AXELOS RESILIA™ Guide.
- Courseware review board members are industry experts with top information security and assurance backgrounds and qualifications.
- Designed to facilitate learning and enjoyable to be delivered by instructors. Engaging and interactive learning experience is reinforced with the use of case studies, assignments, exercises, expert videos, fast drawing videos within the courseware.
Consistent and flexible:
- Coherent and integrated sets of courseware from Foundation to Practitioner available in multiple delivery formats (classroom, eLearning and blended) provides all your learners with a consistent and high quality learning experience.
- Course book available as eBook or printed format. It is white label so you are free to apply your own branding to the material.
The program provides IT beginners and professionals the fundamental concepts and key terminologies of cyber resilience necessary in today’s rapidly emerging cyber threat landscape. The methods and use of preventative, detective and corrective controls in varying situations arms them with the ability to recognize risks and to operate effectively in a challenging environment. The course, furthermore provides insights into common management standards and best practice frameworks that would assist in making appropriate decisions to anticipate, counter / thwart and/or recover accordingly from trivial to potentially severe cyber-attacks. Participants on completing this course would be better positioned in an organization to effectively govern, manage and comply with cyber resilience.
Sudhakar Nagasampagi, Co-Author, ITpreneurs RESILIA training program